Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the tour, you acknowledge that you, or all members of your group have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The requestor must provide an official, written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that your requested date does not confirm your tour. A confirmation will be provided once all arrangements are finalized. There is no time frame for cancelling your scheduled tour, however, please be courteous in this matter.
- Cameras and Camera Phones are not permitted. Cell phones MUST BE TURNED OFF during the tour.
- All tour participants must be at least 14 years old.
- Tour group size cannot exceed 20 people.
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour. All tours will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- If participants arrive more than 10 minutes late for the tour, the tour is cancelled.
- Solid shoes must be worn. No flip flops, high heels, open toes shoes.
- Long pants must be worn. No shorts, dresses or skirts.
- A list of first and last names of participants must be provided 48 hours prior to your tour.
- Please note any special needs of a participant.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 90 minutes. Participants should be able to walk for a minimum of 30 minutes consecutively or approximately a total of one mile.
- Groups and individuals are limited to one scheduled tour per quarter.
- Volkswagen Chattanooga reserves the right to cancel tours at any time.