At Volkswagen of America, we are proud to be at home and at work in the U.S.
We’ve become deeply interwoven into the community of Chattanooga, Tennessee, home to our cutting-edge new assembly plant. We also have a significant presence at our corporate headquarters in Herndon, Va., at the ERL in Silicon Valley, Calif., and at our administrative offices in Auburn Hills, Mich.
Our subsidiary operations and dealer network stretch from coast to coast, and border to border.
Our U.S. operations now include:
- 4,000 corporate, subsidiary and regional team members
- 30,000 dealer team members
- 2,000 new jobs by 2011
- 9,500 more supplier-related jobs
- 800 dealer locations in all 50 states
- 20 corporate/subsidiary locations
- 11 regional dealer support offices
Being a part of these communities and American businesses means a lot to us. And we take our responsibilities as good corporate citizens very seriously. Wherever we do business, Volkswagen Group of America will do what we can to invest in and give back to the community. Because being a good neighbor is simply the American way.